Friday, December 12, 2008

The Winners Are

The Little Old Mom Who Lived In A Shoe- Green Candy Cane Dress
and
Cherie J- Red Candy Cane Dress

Thanks to all who entered!

To show my appreciation to those who entered the drawing, I am offering 30% off of the dresses listed in the blog shop. This will be on a first come first serve basis and the offer is good through Monday December 15, 2008. This would be a nice Christmas present for the little princess in your life.
To take advantage of this discount, go to the blog shop and post a comment letting me know what dress you would like to purchase and mention the discount. I will then send you a paypal invoice. I know many of you were interested in the same dresses, the retro and mod dot patterns are discontinued, act fast!
Much Appreciation to all and Congratulations to the winners

0 Comments:

 
© Template by Blogspot tutorial Design by Split Decisionz