Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dancing? Who Comes Up With These Rules?

Crazy day yesterday. Had to go get the PPP fitted for her ballet and tap shoes. This will be her first year. Everyone keeps telling me to put her in dancing. She has all these moves that need some structure, if you get what I'm saying. She will bounce and pop anywhere.
Anyway the fitting started at 3pm. so at around 2 the PPP was dressed and playing with friends. I went to shower and get ready. Walking out the door at 3, I went to collect the PPP and you can just imagine what I found. Really b/c I did not have the time to take a picture and I don't think it would have been appropriate. She had on some brown stockings with a pink pull over jacket and a swimsuit under that. Bare with me... but she looked like a hoochie. Not to mention there were men working next door where she was visiting. This was not at all how I had sent her out of my house. So, back inside to change. After fussing and crying (both of us) she finally took off the jacket and put on a dress. Leaving the swimsuit and stockings on. Did I meantion her hair looked wet? "OH, NO NO, not the blowdryer" she screams! YES, and while blowdrying I find this white paste all in ther head. What is it? She obviously got into some hair glue/paste/gel? Who knows.....DRAMA!
Also had to get LittleDX some shoes for school, so he had some interest in the trip.
PPP and LittleDX fought the whole trip. I asked where they wanted to eat but they obviously did not hear me, so I picked. Now I had just bought LittleDX some shoes but he found it in him to cry about where we were eating. Sometimes I just don't understand how they think. So to all the fussing and fighting, I announce that they will not be able to swim when they get home. Things went silent and we were able to eat. Which did not last long and they were back at it on the way home. LittleDX tells PPP that she needed to stop and that they were not going swimming when we get home. So she looks at him sarcastically and says "Who... WHO, comes up with these rules?" as she shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

0 Comments:

 
© Template by Blogspot tutorial Design by Split Decisionz