Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Sad At YOU!!

This is an interesting story but true. Let me set the plot.

Big Daddy (BD) passes by the bathroom and there is toilet paper all over. He calls in the Pretty Pink Princess (PPP):

BD- Pretty Pink Princess did you do this?
PPP- umhun
BD- did you wipe yourself?
PPP - Nope

She takes off into the living room where Big Daddy meets her. There are candy wrappers where Big Daddy had left his candy. The Pretty Pink Princess is cleaning the chocolate out of her teeth and has chocolate smeared across her face.

BD- Did you eat my candy?
PPP- SO!
BD- Don't SO me, you are going to school.
PPP- FINE!

Big Daddy spanks her on her padded bottom.

PPP- I'm gonna tell yo mama on you! I'm sad at you!

BD- I'm double sad at you!

PPP- No, you love me........ I sad at you!

 
© Template by Blogspot tutorial Design by Split Decisionz