Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bleeding Purple and Gold





LSU is sacred around here. Everywhere is Purple and Gold. Every event is centered around it. Don't plan anything to interfere with the game. It is Tiger Mania time again.


Well a birthday party for my niece was themed all things LSU. This gave me a great opportunity to use my talents or talent, meaning the 1 I have. Anyway it was the Saturday before Hurricane Gustav and leaving town to search for a present was out of the question.


I went to a little boutique in town and purchased a Webkinz tiger. Surprised they still had one left! I had some purple bandanna's and some gold thread and purple and gold ribbon. And this is what became of the gift for a special little girl's LSU birthday. Her own LSU pillow case dress, three different hair accessories and a tiger webkinz with its own matching LSU pillow case dress. It was a big hit!




0 Comments:

 
© Template by Blogspot tutorial Design by Split Decisionz