Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rate What She's Wearing?

So, my sister over at inpursuitofproverbs31 decided to take blog world shopping with her for a top. She is a brave soul! Especially to ask blog world for her opinion. Is she CRAZY or what? Well my opinion was soo long that I needed to do my own post about it. So go over and visit Amy and let her know what you think. Here are my thoughts.
1st let me just tell you that shirt #1 was flattering. Great color, shape, fit and a good box shape up top for your sort neck. I hope you bought that one to wear for Wheel of Fortune! But just for fun let me rate them all. Don’t get mad, I am honest!
#2, would be my 2nd choice. It does slim you (as if you needed any help) but I am not liking the colors so much and it feels suffocating. We are in Louisiana. But it does give you a big bust. You could sweat it out for that!
#3, Some people liked this one. OK it is cute, but it kind of evened out your mid drift and hips which did nothing for your top. If you know what I mean?
#4 This is cute but I am not liking something about it. Maybe it is the fact that you have a big bow on your breast. But, a lot of people liked this one. You just don’t look comfortable in it.
#5 Very cute, goes good with the jeans, accentuates you top. All the cleavage kind of scares me. But I could get used to it. Hey get this one for me, maybe showing cleavage will create a mirage for the baby bump I have had carried around for 4 years now. Sorry I have said too much. Moving on
#6 Cute, too fitting though. Kind of makes your arms look big and is that a girdle underneath or just your jeans?
So you do want to accentuate your boobs in order to hide your hips or flab, but keep them covered, you can still be sexy and flattering.
Who are you kidding, so they don’t make clothes for people who are 5’3? Try being 4’9.5 ½ or something like that and I am at least 20 pounds heavier. Stop calculating!! I know I just told my weight and it is horrible. Hey, I did buy me a treadmill and I even took it out and ran on it one time but thanks to my children I had to retire it. And the girl will have scars from her mishap with it. But that is a story for another day. Good Luck, Hey, they say that having relations helps to tighten the tummy. I haven’t tried that yet, just passing it on.

0 Comments:

 
© Template by Blogspot tutorial Design by Split Decisionz