Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here is what is going on

I am taking time off. Yeah right! Here is what we are working on.
Ceramic tile is going down in our living room, kitchen, wash room and foyer. My dear husband and my little brother worked diligently all weekend.
Every time the saw was turned on, I had to pray. I was so nervous.

The living room tile is down and almost ready to grout.



The kitchen and foyer tile is cut and ready for concrete.
Notice we still have a lot of trim work to do around the doorways and baseboards. My little brother should be here this weekend to wrap that up. Hopefully my husband can finish the kitchen and foyer tile. Then all we will have left is the wash room and the dining room will be last. Slowly but surely we will finish. Though my husband and my little brother have done a wonderful job, I would recommend hiring professionals. This is a big headache and another full time job.

2 Comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Oh they can come to my house now :)

I want these too!

Amydeanne said...

want to hear something funny, that's the same stuff we just pulled out of our house! i loved it, but it wasn't installed right, so we had to take it out!! :(

 
© Template by Blogspot tutorial Design by Split Decisionz