Thursday, November 6, 2008

Change Is In The Air




Since there was no perfect candidate for President, I voted for the candidate that shared most of my views. I did not vote based on race or religion. That being said I will welcome Mr. Obama with open arms and pray for his success.


We are a country with many backgrounds. No matter what we look like on the outside, we are all Americans.


I have many black friends. I enjoy there company, there honesty, there will to see things move. I enjoy hearing their points of view and knowing there dedication. I have been told that I don't see in color. I reach for the heart, its how God intended for us to look at each other. I love my girls and if having Obama as President will somehow crush the racial boundaries that are evident in many areas, then I am so excited to step into this chapter of American History. I am excited for my neighbors who can put down their luggage and finally feel at home.


God is still God and he is our savior. Government is only the law of the land. God is in control and has had a plan since the beginning. Now is the time to no longer depend on the Government for jobs, income, security and hope--it is the time to totally rely on God.
Pray for our officials
Pray for our neighbors
Pray for our country
Pray for our children
Pray that Americans will be united

Welcome Mr. Obama, we will prosper together!

0 Comments:

 
© Template by Blogspot tutorial Design by Split Decisionz